Whim: Travel smarter New Mod Apk
The time for multiple individual mobility apps is history! With Whim you can plan the best route and buy your trips easily and conveniently all from within one single app. Purchase public transport tickets, unlock e-scooters and shared bikes, rent cars, or order a taxi: Eliminate all other transport apps installed, and let Whim be your ticket to ride.
What does Whim offer?
The Whim app is free to download and install. To use the transport modes in Whim, you pay the same or even less than if you were to use the services on their own. You can pay per ride or subscribe to a convenient mobility package or season ticket (availability varies depending on location).
You can choose to travel by public transport — like bus, train, tram, metro — e-scooters, shared bikes, city bikes, rental and shared cars, ferries, and taxis.
How to use Whim:
1 – Download and install the Whim app free-of-charge and register once.
2 – Enter your payment information once to plan, book, and pay for rides quickly. Once again the Whim app is free; you only pay for the trips you make.
3 – Select the transport option according to your needs or use the journey planner to find the best route.
4 – Book and pay all without leaving the app.
Where is Whim available?
Whim is available in Austria, Belgium, Finland, Japan, Switzerland. More regions to follow!
Our current transport partners include:
– Austria: Wiener Linien, Taxi 31300, TIER
– Belgium: NMBS, De Lijn, Velo-Antwerpen, Antwerp-Tax, DTM Taxi, Sixt, Hertz, Poppy
– Finland: HSL, HKL, Föli, Voi, TIER, Juro, Taksi Helsinki, Lähitaksi, Menevä, Taksi Länsi-Suomi, Sixt, Hertz, Toyota rent
– Japan: Docomo Bike Share, Careco Car Sharing, taxis around Tokyo
– Switzerland: TIER, Voi, Transports publics Fribourgeois, Frimobil, Onde Verte, Mobilis, Libero, SBB
Why choose Whim?
We at Whim want to challenge the mobility’s traditional status quo by combining different types of mobility, so you can travel flexibly and conveniently according to your needs. We dream of a world where you do not have to own a car to live a happy and stress free life. We are, therefore, committed to replacing one million private cars with Whim subscriptions by 2030.
Whim has gained recognition and won awards in Finland and abroad:
– Best Mobile Service 2019 – the best sustainable mobile service in the competition
– The Future Unicorn Award 2019
– VCÖ Mobility Prize Austria 2019: International Exemplary Projects
– European Startup Prize for Mobility 2018
– RedDot Award 2017, winner in Communication Design
– Best Mobile Service in Finland 2017
– Vuoden Huiput (the Best of the Year), Gold award in Services & Silver award in Innovation
– Nordic Smart City Award 2016, Disruptive Innovator
– Smart City Action Award 2016
If you want to read more info, visit https://whimapp.com. Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. The easiest way is via the app: Open app → Profile → Help Center → Contact Us.
Getting the most out of your Whim experience:
In order to provide you with the best possible service, Whim requires your phone’s location services to be enabled. In order to increase location accuracy, it is highly recommended to also keep Wi-Fi turned on while using the app. Whim uses battery-saving techniques to reduce GPS battery consumption.
Whim is a service of MaaS Global, a young and fast growing company based in Helsinki, Finland. As the world’s first MaaS (Mobility as a Service) operator, MaaS Global is revolutionizing the way we move.